|why my epson printer goes offline windows 10
|第 1 頁 (共 1 頁)|
|發表人:||emyli20 [ 2020-09-08, 00:53 ]|
|文章主題 :||why my epson printer goes offline windows 10|
When you set your EPSON printer ready to work, but your computer just says it is offline. As a result, you cannot print your file. This problem really makes you annoyed and even drives you crazy.
Don’t worry any more! Here in this article, 3 tried-and-true fixes for EPSON Printer Offline are standing by you. Read on and find how…
Try these fixes:
Disable Use Printer Offline feature of your EPSON printer
Update your EPSON printer driver
Reinstall your EPSON printer
Fix 1: Disable Use Printer Offline feature of your EPSON printer
why my epson printer goes offline windows 10
1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and R at the same time to invoke the Run box.
2) Type control and press Enter.
3) Click Devices and Printers in Large icons.
4) Right-click on your printer and click See what’s printing.
5) Click Printer to make sure there’s no √ mark before Use Printer Offline. Then click Printer again and this time check on Set As Default Printer.
4) Close the window and check if you’re able to use your printer.
|第 1 頁 (共 1 頁)||所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group