文章發表於 : 2005-09-13, 21:05 
離線
[網站管理員]
頭像

註冊時間: 2003-07-22, 11:00
文章: 1796
來自: Sydney
Phreak 寫:
"瀏覽" is a noun in Chinese as well as a verb, right? I found Safari used the wording, "清除瀏覽記錄" where "清除" should be a verb and "瀏覽記錄" is the object.
Well, I believe when you just use 瀏覽記錄 by itself, "瀏覽" is verb. When you write "清除瀏覽記錄", "瀏覽記錄" becomes a phrase.

回頂端
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/412.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/412.5
 個人資料  
引用回覆  
 文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 2005-09-14, 21:52 
離線
[MozTW 版主群]

註冊時間: 2005-05-09, 11:10
文章: 23
ants 寫:
Somehow, I am not familiar with phrases like "頁眉" and "頁腳", so I recommend alternative.

As for "標題" and "註腳", I would suggest those to be "title" and "footnote" instead.

I understand. I don't like "標題" and "註腳" for "header" and "footer" as well. Unfortunately, that are what apple used. I think we should follow, shouldn't we?

Compare the attachment posted in this post and the previous one. You will be sure that are what Apple does.

ants 寫:
That's all right.
I don't use Chinese version of Firefox, Safari or even Camino. In general, I don't work with menus or dialogues in Chinese, so when someone gives me Windows or Mac that is in Chinese interface it usually slows me down a lot.

I only provide suggestions based on how the sentence sound, not from a user who use them.

Apart, personally I don't like direct translation... so I don't see the need to distinguish "無法" and "失敗". An overall flow of the sentence seems more important to me.

I do agree that "無法" is a bit more natural than "失敗" but I still prefer consistence. Sorry for that.

附加檔案:
header-footer.gif [8.77 KiB]
被下載 532 次
回頂端
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20050912 Firefox/1.6a1
 個人資料  
引用回覆  
 文章主題 :
文章發表於 : 2005-09-14, 22:01 
離線
[MozTW 版主群]

註冊時間: 2005-05-09, 11:10
文章: 23
ants 寫:
Well, I believe when you just use 瀏覽記錄 by itself, "瀏覽" is verb. When you write "清除瀏覽記錄", "瀏覽記錄" becomes a phrase.

Yeah. You are right. It is a bit confusing. However Safari shows a "瀏覽記錄" menu in place of "History" in TC interface as well. Do you agree that we should follow Apple's choice in order to minimize the inconsistence between Safari and Camino?

附加檔案:
History.png [7.69 KiB]
被下載 501 次
回頂端
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20050912 Firefox/1.6a1
 個人資料  
引用回覆  
顯示文章 :  排序  
發表新文章 回覆主題  [ 18 篇文章 ]  前往頁數 上一頁  12

所有顯示的時間為 UTC + 8 小時

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 2 位訪客

不能 在這個版面發表主題
不能 在這個版面回覆主題
不能 在這個版面編輯您的文章
不能 在這個版面刪除您的文章
不能 在這個版面上傳附加檔案